We all attended Kinley's Exhibition Night at school this month. It was a time for her to show her family what all she "works" on during a school day. I must say I was impressed at some of the things they are learning. She told us her favorite work is in the pratical life center. She gets to practice pouring, sweeping, sorting laundry and more. In these pictures she is using tongs to move marbles to help with fine motor skills, working with sand paper letters and the letter sounds, pouring from one glass to another and tracing some shapes. Her teachers mentioned she would rather "work" than nap during nap time:(. It is all coming to an end I am afraid! I am so proud of her accomplishments and hard work this far.
Some of my favorite things she has told me are:
Mommy: Kin hand me your cup please.
Kinley: Mommy it is called a glass or a tumbler.
Kinley: Mommy we have a globe at our school...do we live on North America the orange one or South America the pink one?
Mommy/Dandy: We live in North America.
Kinley: Dandy do you live in North America with me?
Dandy: Yes I do...do you know what the blue is on the globe?
Kinley: Yes, Dandy it is all the water. Do you live in Texas too?
It amazes me the little sponges they are!




So proud of her, and you guys! Does she know where Uncle Wadey and California are?
ReplyDelete