Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kin and the Dentist...



I know, I know my child should have been to the Dentist quite some time ago, but long story short...she made it, teeth look great, she has all 20! I was soooo very proud of her at the Dentist. She came downstairs the morning of her appointment and started saying she did not want to go and was a little nervous about the whole situation! When we got there, one of the parents from my class was there to clean her teeth. She made such a personal connection with Kinley and Kinley just LOVED her. It was so nice of Kimberly to stay and meet with Kinley for her 1st appointment. She told us she will make sure to be there for all of us when we come in:). I have found it to be so nice to see my parents out and about in the community. The Dentists did say we need to visit an orthodontist soon for her crossbite. We kind of figured that would be coming. My little girl is getting so big. Love her with all my heart and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment