Sunday, June 20, 2010

Slice of Dandy and Popi's Heaven


So Mom and Dad survived their week with Kin and Kale! The kids had so much fun and did not want to come home. Kinley would call and ask, "Mommy can you come to Dandy and Popi's?" It never was can I come home...she just wanted me to go there. I swear they came home looking 10 lbs bigger;). They got to spend a lot of time with Baby Alyssa since Dandy is keeping her on Tuesday and Thursdays this summer. Kin was so in love with her. Kale was so jealous of her and Dandy! Kale came home saying some new words and saying his prayer before he eats his meal. It is priceless. I will try to get it on video soon! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking on quite a tasks for Brandon and I to enjoy a little break and get some of the things done we needed to do. We appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment