



As this weekend comes to a close...I think about all we did and all we saw! We had a fun filled weekend with Uncle Wadey coming in town. On Friday night...Kinley had to wait up for him she was so excited. We had a relaxing Saturday at the park, snowcones, tour of new schools, naps and then the boys headed to the Rough Riders game for a night out! That just gave Mommy and the kids a date with the Penrod girls. The kids had a great time playing and ate A LOT of blueberries. Sunday morning we headed to church, had a great lunch and awaited the arrival of more family fun. Dandy and Popi made a stop on their way home from a high school reunion, and the Edgar's headed over for dinner too. Kinley and Izzy were dressed up and running around in no time. My favorite was overhearing Izzy say...I love my cousins. How precious. Thank you all for making our weekend such a special fun family time.
Heading back to school this week for my last 4 days! I can smell summer around the corner. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my kiddos, family and friends. I know they invented summer for a good reason and it is REALLY time for it to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment